Premier Home Watch of Jupiter works closely with homeowners to establish a customized storm plan that goes into effect when a major storm has been forecast.
- We move all outdoor furniture to your designated area.
- We properly store yard art, ornaments, decorations, potted plants, etc.
- We position one-person Roll-down, Accordion, Bahama, Colonial, and custom design shutters.
- We turn off circuit breakers to pools and spas.
- We lower refrigerator and freezer temperatures to their coolest settings in anticipation of outages.
- We secure the home and perform additional services as agreed.
- We provide the homeowner with routine updates as the storm approaches.
Entire neighborhoods are frequently declared “off-limits” by law enforcement until power lines are secured, roads are cleared, and water levels subside.
Once access is granted, we make a thorough property assessment and deliver a detailed status report including photos to the homeowner.
We then reposition all exterior items, remove shutters, and inspect the home for damage.
In a worst-case scenario, we submit photos and a detailed damage report to the homeowner, discuss findings, and upon request arrange necessary repairs and cleanup.
All post-hurricane services are provided according to guidelines established by the local authorities.